Drop by the Town of Oakville’s Seniors’ Centres this September to discover new and exciting programs and services developed specifically for Oakville residents 50 years of age and older. Attendees can tour the centres, learn about volunteer opportunities, upcoming special events and day trips, and speak directly with program instructors and staff.
Tuesday, September 5 from 1 to 4 p.m.
- Sir John Colborne Recreation Centre for Seniors, 1565 Old Lakeshore Rd. For details call 905-815-5960.
Wednesday, September 6 from 9 a.m. to noon
- River Oaks Mature Adult Centre, located in River Oaks Community Centre at 2400 Sixth Line. For details call 905-338-4186.
Wednesday, September 6 from 1 to 3 p.m.
- Iroquois Ridge Older Adults Centre, located in Iroquois Ridge Community Centre at 1051 Glenashton Dr. For details call 905-338-4255.
Thursday, September 7 from 9 to 11 a.m.
- Trafalgar Park Older Adult Centre, located in Trafalgar Park Community Centre at 133 Rebecca St. For details call 905-338-4406.
Monday, September 11 from 1 to 3 p.m.
- Queen Elizabeth Park Older Adult Centre, 2302 Bridge Rd. For details call 905-815-5979
Everyone is welcome to try programs for free and complimentary refreshments will be served. Please contact individual centres directly for the schedule of events. Registration for fall seniors services programs opens Wednesday, August 16, 2023, at 7 a.m.
Visit the Seniors Centre and 50+ Programs page for more information.